Please read through our terms and conditions so that you know what is expected of you when booking a lesson or class with us. This makes sure that we can give you the best possible service at DM Dance Centre.
24 hours notice is required when cancelling a one-2-one
Cancellations must be made by phone
If you don’t get through to a person you must leave a message and email firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellations made within the 24 hour time period will be charged in full
DM Studios may be required to cancel lessons without notice and reserve the right to do so.
In the event of a cancellation by DM Studios every effort will be made to reschedule.
No charge will be made for lessons cancelled by DM Studios
Lessons can be paid by cash or card (we no longer accept cheques)
All classes must be paid for before the class begins
A liability waiver must be signed before any class is undertaken.
Classes may have to be cancelled due to adverse weather conditions or unforeseen circumstances in such instances we will endeavour to notify pupils via our website and social media accounts.
Classes can be paid by cash or card (we no longer accept cheques)
- Classes that are purchased online via our website cannot be refunded or transferred over to a different class.
Membership Terms and Conditions
- You have a 14 day cooling off period in which you may cancel your DM membership without charge. After 14 days you will be billed monthly as described until you give 30 days notice to cancel your membership.
- Membership classes do not include those hosted by external teachers that hire the studio. Payment for these classes must be made directly to the teacher. You may refer to the included classes below which list the classes you can attend on your DM membership.
- If you wish to cancel your membership we will require 30 days notice in writing either via email or letter.
- Once you have cancelled your membership, you will not be able to reinstate your membership for a minimum of 3 months after the cancellation date.
- Membership are non transferable in any way to another person or family member. Only the named person on the membership card can attend classes or receive discount on merchandise.
- No refunds of any kind will be issued after the 14 day cooling off period.
- It is the member’s responsibility to make sure they are booked onto the class they want to attend, either via the MindBody app or booked in person at reception or over the phone. DM Studios cannot be held responsible for there not being space in a class if you attend without pre-booking yourself onto that class.
- If you cannot attend a class you must cancel your place as soon as possible to allow other members to book onto that class. If you regularly do not attend classes without cancelling your place, your membership may be terminated.
- Other charges such as equipment hire or purchase (Glow sticks for Clubbercise) is not included in your membership and payments for this must be made at the start of the class.
- DM Studios reserve the right to terminate a membership at any time with immediate effect.
- If monthly payment is refused by your card issuer, payment will need to be made in full before you can attend any further classes.
- Monthly payments in cash will not be accepted.
DM Studios is committed to respecting and protecting your privacy. Once you choose to provide us with personally identifiable information (any information by which you can be identified), you can be assured that it will only be used to support your relationship with DM Studios.
What information we collect
On our web site you can make requests and register for classes. The types of information collected on these pages are name and contact information.
How we use your information
DM Studios uses your information to better understand your needs and provide you with information. We may also use your information to contact you or to provide you with information we think would be of particular interest.
Who we share your information with
DM Studios will not sell, rent, or lease your personally identifiable information to others.
Security of information
DM Studios is committed to ensuring the security of your information. We have put in place appropriate physical, electronic and other procedures to secure the information we collect on our website.
7 Day Class Pass – Terms and Conditions
The 7 day class pass is only valid for 7 consecutive days from the first class visit.
The class pass is non transferable
The 7 day class pass is not available to existing members of DM Studios