We are super excited for our first ever Children’s Open Day. On Saturday 9th December we are dedicating the afternoon to showcasing the dance styles on offer at our studios for children aged 3 up to 14yrs old. We will be introducing our new DM Dance Academy with dance styles including, ballet, tap, modern and acro dance.
DETAILS: OPEN DAY 9TH DECEMBER
VENUE: 124 MILLBANK STREET, SO14 5QN
COST: FREE – PLEASE REGISTER
With so many sports and after school activities available to kids nowadays, dance is still one of the most popular for children and their parents. Here’s a few reasons why:
- Dance is a full body experience, it helps with development of their bodies and their minds.
- Dancing helps to promote their creativity and imagination.
- You’ll see an increase in their self confidence as they progress in class.
- Dancing will aid their physical well being, posture and stamina
- Regular classes will help them to become more disciplined and help them to focus more at school.
- They’ll make new friends who will last a lifetime.
And those are just a few of the reasons why we are so passionate about what we do.
If you have a child who just loves to bounce around to music or has a keen interest in the dance programs on TV we would love to show them our dance styles… Register your interest here: www.dm-studios.co.uk/kids-open-day